lunedì 6 marzo 2017

What do you need to learn English?

Here we are again!

Let's talk about what you really need to learn English in a funny and interesting way.

We all know that study only grammar it's the most boring way to learn a language. 

I know because at school that was a big problem for me: I wasn't good because I didn't really care about grammar.

I start to love this important language only when I went to live in London, for nearly a year.
I find this language very powerful, very useful and also I liked a lot listent to English people speak!

Here is the "secret": to learn, in general, we need to find a connection, something that is interesting for us, something funny or useful. 

I think that, nowadays, you can't have trouble with English language: we all live in a global and connected world. The information came from every part of the globe, and the mainly language is English.

Do  you want to make yourself apart? I don't think so.

So: how can you deal with it?

You can start by immerse yourself using the social media: watch some movies, listen podcasts, radio, youtube channel.
Read some blogs or articles.

You can do whatever you want, just Start, NOW!

Here an interesting English radio link, so you can listen to the music and also start to understand native speakers!

http://www.internetradiouk.com/#absolute-radio-uk

Stay tune!

See you soon. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento